Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Vintage and Thrifty usually get all mixed up together.

So, here goes....

Thrifty Thursday

with Leigh


vintage thingies thursday











A little Thrifty Vintage clock and drawer tray.

Love that color!!

fifty cents each.

Some bric a brac.....

a very shallow shadow box..
an old frame...

old, or made to look old, advertising print wrapping paper..
a little old tin candle holder...

and the green candle holder!!

(Your gonna love it in the Spooky" section coming up later.)

Nothing over $2.00.
(I'm smilin')



A "what's this?" pile for 50 cents.

a close up of the "what's this?"

(wait and see what i am doing with this little guy. =0)

A plastic bag of.....


Can't get any move photos to load, so guess
I will have to tell you about this thrifty find next time. =0/

Be sure to go see all the other thrifty and vintage finds.
Happy Thursday Blessings

barbara jean

17 comments:

Roeshel said...

Fun treasures! I can't wait to see what you have in mind! ;)

Roeshel

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

Lots of fun thrifty treasures!

marian said...

what great bargains!..i love the shadow box & old frame :)

Unknown said...

Lovin' that alarm clock!
I'm giving away a Halloween bracelet. You can click it on my right sidebar.

Kammy said...

Score again ! Love that bagged stuff - I always forget to look for the treasures !
Kammy

Ulla said...

The shadow box is my favourite, I can imagine many uses for it.

The Feathered Nest said...

I always love seeing the treasures you find Barb!!! And what's even better? What you transform them in to!!!! xxoo, Dawn

Donna said...

some very neat thingy's

Allison said...

What is that? Interesting finds! Thanks for sharing.

Old Time Cindy said...

These are all great little treasures. Wonderful prices, too.
Thanks for sharing!
Living it up at Lakewood,
Cindy

Charlene said...

You always seem to have such interesting items, and to do such interesting things with them!

Coloradolady said...

Love that candle holder...can't wait to see what you make...

Have a great Weekend and a wonderful VTT!

★Carol★ said...

Love that little old clock, and that pretty blue tray! And I can definitely see that candleholder getting a spooky makeover!
Happy VTT!

Jocelyn said...

Wow what very neat things! Love your treasures.

Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

RachelD said...

Are those mattress corners? Or fancy-plate holders? I've seen some like them not too long ago. I'll bet you have a nifty use for them.

I, too, love the thrown-in-a-bag goodies, and sometimes one item is worth triple the bag's price.

I'll be back to see what you do with all your finds.

Kathi Fly said...

Love the color or your drawer and the little clock is so cute. I have some of the typeset drawers. My Dad glued shells in each space and I have them hanging on the wall. Thanks for sharing!

Keetha Broyles said...

But what ARE those little "guys" that you have such a nifty idea for? I can't figure them out.