Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm Craftin'


I got all bundled up,




and put on my gloves,




and went out and gathered,

and made up some nests.

I gathered my supplies


Gettin' ready to go.....

Need to get some craftin' done, you know.

CAUSE IT IS PARTY TIME OVER AT FUNKY JUNK!

1 week of prizes!!

Funky Junk Interiors' 1000 Followers Event

I'm giving away a prize on Tuesday to help celebrate
her 1,000 followers,
so I better get busy!!!

Get on over and sign up.
A new prize each day!!


Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

6 comments:

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

I am going over to sign up BUT if I don't win, I hope you are going to put some in your shop cos' I already know I WANT one!!

Have a great day!

Lou Cinda

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Oh so very cool and she has a great giveaway going on and thanks for letting me know. I will be back to sign up Tue for your creation!!

Shopgirl said...

You look so cute! And how in the world did you find all these dear little nest...I bet you had just to much fun....TEE- HEE!
I can hardly wait to see what you do with these little treasures. I think this is great!
Big Hugs, Mary

Sammy Girl said...

Oh, Barbara Jean! I have been such a bad friend lately. Haven't written you and said how much I enjoy your posts. But hey, girlfriend, WHERE do you find the time to do everything you do? Alright, admit it .... you have super powers! Think there will be a calm between storms (family crises, surgeries, etc) that will FINALLY allow me to come and see you! Should I bring hot chocolate and pastries?

You are such a special sweetie!
Hugs ..
Betty :)

Leaon Mary said...

WOW love those nests!
What did you make them out of?

Kammy said...

Wonder what you are making....hmmmmmmm. I better hop on over - Wow 1000 followers is a bunch !
Kammy