Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sweet Roses




Another treat for you today!

Lori @ Raspberries and Rose Petals
has used my Tea Bag Rose Tutorial
to make some little roses.
She said she was inspired by one of my pieces! =)
I love it when we inspire each other!
That's what it is all about,
learning and sharing.

She has a wonderful blog, and a lot of sweet things that will inspire you.
Please go take a look around and tell her I sent you!!

Have a wonderful Wednesday.




Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

3 comments:

CC said...

You are an inspiration to us all Barbara Jean. You share your ideas and tell us step by step how to make beautiful things. I think you're a wonderful,gracious...lovely lady,and I so enjoy visiting your pretty blog.

Alicia said...

Very nice. I glanced quickly through all the posts on the first page because I'm on my lunch hour and time is short. But great deal on those plates! $18 for ONE? Wow, you did great.

And I love the REMEMBER sign, very special.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Sending warm wishes your way for a bright and beautiful day! And I ditto what CC said. Many blessings, Tammy