Monday, August 9, 2010

Three or more.....



Three or more....
linens.
A suitcase full of linens...
for....

$5.00!!!!!
Yep. You heard me right. $5.00!
Now, some of them are stained, and there also must be
about 8 men's hankies in there, but all the rest
are adorable little hankies, doilies and the like.
What I can't put in the store, I will use on some of my treasures.

I have to say though, I was disappointed when the guy
would not throw in the vintage suitcase for that price too. =)
A girl's gotta try you know.



Here are 3 or more...
what's?
Blessings, that's what.

My sweet fella, while putting my salad and apple in a bag for me,
saw I did not have sunflower seeds for my salad.
So, he packaged some up for me.
When I got to the store, here was this sweet little package.

Am I going to eat them??
No Way!
I'm going to look at them and be blessed over and over. =)

Hope your day is full of blessings.

barbara jean

I'm joining Tam for Three or More Tuesday.
Hope you will go look around.

7 comments:

afistfullofweeds* said...

How sweet is that!! You are blessed!

raggygirlvintage said...

So sweet - the linens and the sunflower seeds.
Tracey

The Feathered Nest said...

Awwww Barb...what a precious hubby!!!! I'm so in love with that little parcel of sunflower seeds too ~ I don't blame you for saving it! And your finds in the post below?? AMAZING! I love each and every goody!! Old scales are so hot right now aren't they?? I hope you have a wonderful week sweet friend, hugs and love, Dawn

Dorthe said...

You so lucky,lucky girl, twice ,because of both seeds,-and linens.
Wishing you a lovely week Barbara Jean.
Hugs,Dorthe

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Sweet post and wow did you get lucky on those linens.

hugs
Sissie

Unknown said...

Awww! Your husband is such a blessing to you. That is so sweet!
And love the linens! You lucky girl!
Karen

Nancy said...

Don't ya love it when you make a killing like that? I made a pretty good buy this weekend myself...a copper and porcelain bain-marie for FOUR dollars! We gotta just keep on shopping!
xoxo
Nancy