Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Little Booklets - Finishing Touches



Here are more of my little booklets I've been making from
Renae's My Little Raggedy Blessings pictures.
Renae's pictures are so sweetly done,
it takes just the smallest treasures to finish them off.

a bow
(think I may glitter the wings and little flowers too)
a little key


My fave, a special order for someone.
Added a love banner, cheesecloth, and button.
On the inside page it says:
"I love you because"...

These little booklets are about 3x4" with 8 pages inside.
They can be written in by you, for a special someone,
or given for them to write in..
Sweet and simple.

Thank you Renae for sharing your talent with us.

More cuteness to come.

Blessings on your day, and thanks for coming by.

Barbara jean

6 comments:

Sonya Badgley said...

Hi Barb!
They are just the sweetest! I just love them all!
Blessings,
Sonya

bijzonder-oud said...

They are so sweet, I love it!!

Yolanda

Tara said...

scatter kindness-let's hope everyone does.

Sandi said...

These little booklets are so cute Barbara!! Thanks for sharing them with us!
Blessings~

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Your little booklets are so sweet! Love the forks as easels! You are one busy, crafting gal!
Warmly,
deb

Judith Tetley said...

Oh my goodness those little booklets are so sweet! Did you handmake the books yourself?
Kind Regards
Judith
http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com