Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Plugging Away on the New Room




We are making progress on the new room at the shop.


Another corner.
Love this old cabinet!!
I think maybe it had a radio in it at one time.

My sweet granddaughter Camille.
She is my right hand girl.
After "work" Mondays and Tuesdays,
I'm teaching her how to drive.
So much fun!!
No, she is not taking a break.
The heater showing bugged me,
so she fixed the problem. =)

Another corner in progress.

My sweet fella helping.
Smile hon.

Sewing corner.

Can I take a break now???

Time to get back to work
blessings
barbara jean

10 comments:

sweet violets said...

Oh, what fun!!! It's shaping up really nice....hugs...cleo

Ido said...

Hello Barbara
That room is looking good, love those cute little dresses from the first picture.
XXXX Ido

shannon i olson said...

what a beautiful room, I love the travel trunk!! Every detail is gorgeous, what a wonderful trip back in time!

Unknown said...

Looking REALLY good. It may be lots of work but don't you love rearranging and tweaking? I saw the name of a great blog the other day that would have been perfect for many of us, Forever Decorating. Life is good, blessings,Marta.

She Uses Her Words said...

Hi Barb,
Love the picture of Scott! What a helper!
Camille looks like a sweetie. The room is really shaping up. The cabinet is delightful as is the sewing machine.
And you look great! I know getting this room cleaned, painted, etc. has been tiring for you but it looks like its been worth it.
I can't wait to see it in person!
xoxo, Karen

Sherrie said...

Barbara,

This is coming together beautifully! Love all the treasures!

Victoria said...

It looks like you have lots of gorgeous pieces going in there!!!

bikim said...

that is so pretty!
such a lovely place!


take care,
Rosa

Tammy said...

Looks great Barbara, And it sure is hard work isn't it? tammy

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Your room is sure taking shape. You're so lucky to have such dedicated helpers...send them down my way next:-)