Saturday, August 27, 2011

Frustration........

I know you will all think I am nuts, but once again
I am finding myself signed up to follow blogs
I have never heard of, and would not follow if I had.
Some are family blogs of people I have never heard of,
and although they are lovely people I have enough friends
and family to visit already.
Some are just distasteful blogs I am sorry
I visited when they came up on my list.

This has happened before too.

Now I am spending my time trying to take myself off their lists.
I hope just doing it on their blogs is enough.

Thanks for listening to me complain a minute.

blessings and have a super weekend.

barbara jean

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Hey,
How did you get on their list? I hadn't heard of anything like this - hope there aren't too many and your weekend goes well,
Kathy

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

I too have never heard of this happening. It sounds like someone hacked your acct....

Hugs,
Debbie

Marge of Emmas Nook and Granny said...

I have never heard of that happening, either. Do you use Google Reader? If not, from your Dashboard, scroll down til you see View in Google Reader and click on it. Then from the Reader, at the bottom on the left under your subscription list, click on Manage Subscriptions. Then under the Subscriptions tab, you should see a list of all you are subscribed to. From that list, check the ones you want to unsubscribe from and then click the Unsubscribe button at the top. I hope that helps -- and that I didn't leave anything out!! Marge

Raymond Homestead said...

Blogger has done a lot of things to me but fortunately I haven't had this happen yet, knock on wood!

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

I have had this happen too Barbara Jean! It was a blog about POKER! I never gamble! Don't know how it happened~

Lou Cinda

RobinfromCA said...

I've never had this happen either but how annoying! I know a lot of people get frustrated when they have to enter a verification word but that is one of the things that is supposed to help prevent this kind of stuff from happening so I keep mine on. I hope you can get it straightened out soon!

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard of this happening before. That's strange and very annoying. Hope you can get it straightened out. :)