Sunday, September 4, 2011

In the Red, White & Blue Chips blue monday



 All of a sudden I'm enamored with poker chips.
I'm going to look up the name of these and find out about them.
 They are a very light wood, like maybe balsa wood,
and in this nice wood carrying box.
Here is another box of chips I picked up.

What I love about this one is the little divided boxes they are in.
They could be used vertically or horizontally for little display cuteness.

That's all my blue today Sally.
Thanks for hosting.
 blessings all,
barbara jean

6 comments:

SmilingSally said...

I love those blue chips.

Happy Blue Monday!

dix said...

How interesting! Poker chips of all kinds. love it.

Rebecca Nelson said...

Love the chips!

Just had to come and tell you I did your flower tutorial and it was GREAT!

You blessed me today. I'd have been lost without it!

xo~Rebecca

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous!

Blue at my page, please come and see.

Neabear said...

This fits the bill for Blue Monday and also for REDnesday as well. Fun post!

~Linnea

Kim, USA said...

Oh that is a lot of fun.

My Blues