Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ladies Watches



 I just got a batch of the tiniest vintage women's watches, (minus cases).
That is, face, and works, but no outside.
These have been so hard to find here,
so I was thrilled to find them.
The mans watch is in pic so you can see how very tiny these are.
Most 1/2" or less!!!
.
 
oops. sideways
Like these 4, and a couple more.
I think the rest are sold,
but just in case, let me know if you are interested.

I'm showing these off for white Wednesday!
(even though not all of them are white) =)
Blessings
barbara jean
White Wednesday 
Click pictures to enlarge.


7 comments:

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

Barb, is this the set you have for me, or is it a different one?

Love them!

Angie @ Knick of Time

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

Nevermind - I just saw your email with the pictures of the ones you have for me!

Looking forward to them!

Angie

kathi @ traybella said...

what a great find! they would be perfect for new years/january decor...all set to midnight. :)
kathi

Cheryl said...

Drooling.... love them!!! What a score!

shannon i olson said...

these are so beautiful, they make an amazing collection too! How often to you go to flea markets/ sales anyway?

Vintage Home said...

Wow...Great find..wonderful & graphic & yet so charming!

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Hey Barb,

Just coming out from under my rock...been sick with a cold {again}! Oh, I hope I didn't miss out on a stash of the watches??? I sent you an email.

Hugs,
Steph ♥