Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I've Been Shopping!!!!

 Loook at the treasures in this suitcase.
 a French sign, old mailbox, door knocker, a little piece of an old cook stove,
and 2 long metal tape measures........
 I think that little gold suitcase may have held a record player....
 and look at that cute little handle.
 here is another pile of goodies:
 Two 1940's cookbooks, a unique wire whisk,
and another soap holder for an old claw foot tub.
 hmmmm. what about these?
I think they used to be plant stand with a rod down the middle...
No rod?? thought maybe just screw them onto your patio rail, 
or a bench.
wah lah. cute plant holder.
and a tin tray of old keys......
So fun to dig through and find treasures!!!

So, that was just a small part of my weekend loot.
 More tomorrow!!

In the mean time, get on over and
enter my celebration/ thank you giveaway HERE.

blessings
barbara jean

7 comments:

Lululiz said...

This is only a small part of your latest haul? Goodness me, girl, you found some great stuff.

Linda said...

Beautiful finds, Barbara Jean!
I also like going to flea markets and antique markets. It is really exciting when I find something beautiful. I also have a little vintage shop on etsy.
Have a nice day!
Linda

Rainbow Gatherer said...

lovely blog =)
I'll be happy if you check out my blog too :)

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

I love old things...and you have some real treasures there.. :)

Okio B Designs said...

You always find the best loot! I wish I could go junkin with you!

Jeanine

Nadwrażliwiec said...

All of these things have their own history and memories - this is my opinion and feeling. Most things are connected with people, who have their own history, time and loves. Greetings from Poland.

Lydia said...

Wonderful!! I'm going to try to come and see you this week and do some shopping!