Monday, August 27, 2012

My new trike and bike

 My new trike....Do you love it???

 cool old rusty wheel....
and rusty red seat...
  
and LOVE this basket.....
 and my 'new' bike.
not sure how old.  Have not researched it yet.
 love the color....
 have not shined her up yet either.
would you?? shine her up? or leave her like she is.
She will have a prominent place outside my store.

I'm joining Nifty Thrifty Tuesday.

blessings all, and thanks for coming by.
barbara jean

PS Did I ever tell you I have a FB page?


7 comments:

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

Great bikes! I especially love the basket on the trike.

Have a great day.
Pam

Shopgirl said...

I love the trike, it doesn't get much cuter than this little treasure. I just love all your findings. Hugs, Mary

Jennifer said...

Amazing bikes! I love the old cruser, and I'm trying to talk my husband into letting me have his really old one for putting in my garden with my birdbath and flowers!

She Uses Her Words said...

My favorite is the little trike with its rusty seat and basket. How sweet!
xoxo,Karen

Laura S Reading said...

The trike looks very much like the one I had, after my brothers and sister, and then handed down to my cousins. The back bar is a little longer, so I might place it in the 60s.
Same with your new bike, which back in the day was very fancy. It will look fancy again with some flowers in the basket. I am envious of your finds.

HillHouse said...

I've never seen a wire basket like the one on the trike, how cute!

Cheryl said...

I have a trike in my garden... its all rusty and adorable! I am wanting a 3 wheel bike for my big ol' fat... well you know *wink* I've gone full circle on my bikes lol
big hugs,
Cheryl