Friday, August 31, 2012

Pink Piggy Saturday

 In no particular order......
My pink pigs.
 This was taken outside a restaurant on the coast a couple of weeks ago.
 cuuuute!! Look at those eyelashes!!
and the rust!!!
Figured out after we took pics it was actually a Bar-B-Q.
 and saw this at a garage sale where they were
selling the decor from their wedding.
See the little crown???

And here is a bit of bright pink.
No, not a pig, just my first blooms on my hydrangea plant.
Joining Beverly and all the other pink lovers for
Pink Saturday 
and have a wonderful, and safe weekend.
 
Barbara Jean

5 comments:

Lululiz said...

Fabulous piggies! I wouldn't mind having that big piggy in my garden, lol.

Jenny's Heart said...

What a FUN post.

Jeanne, backyard neighbor said...

Hi Barbara Jean, Pink pigs make me smile on Pink Saturday. Did you eat BBQ? Smile.
Hugs, Jeanne

J.Rylie.C said...

So pretty! Visiting from Pink Saturday.

I hope that you can also visit my PINK. You may also link up to my Color Connection if you'd like. Thanks!

Little Miss Maggie said...

That's the cutest barbecue I have ever seen.