Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Bits of White


I bought a box of dolls a couple of weeks ago,
Sharing this one today, cause she is in lighter colored clothes.
Most appropriate for Blissful Whites Wednesday.

  And here is part of my collection of buttons.
These are mostly old, and 1 1/4- 1 1/2 inches in size.


A bit of rearranging in the cottage room...
Just love all the different shades of white and cream together.
  cool old pincushion....


a few more bits and pieces.
and an old tea pot and bowl.
Love how they age, all crackly.

Thanks for coming by today.
be blessed
barb

joining these parties


4 comments:

Lululiz said...

Gorgeous vignette, Barb! Happy White Wednesday.

Deb Hrabik said...

I love that "Whites Wednesday" idea! Monochromatic anything is restful to me.. great stuff,
Deb@LakeGirlPaints

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Beautiful whites! I love your buttons and the sweet vignette with the clock and scale.

angela hodges abode said...

I love the whites! I'm hosting a new linky party at http://hickorytrailblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/efforts-and-assets-linky-party-1.html

I would love to have you!
Angela