Monday, August 19, 2013

Newest Finds and Treasures



woo hoo. My Outdoor Bedroom was featured at 
Go take a look at all the sweetness over there,
and join in this Wednesday if you can.  
OK, here are a few of my latest finds.

 tennis racket holder, old CB radio, buttons, 
office goods, and that really cute little lamp.
(perfect colors, and it works!)


These are barn door pulleys....so cool.
I may be starting a collection....=)

This vintage paper cutter is only 6" wide!!
So fun to hang on a wall.
Uh Oh. May be starting a collection of these too. =)


My newest bread box...love the green.


Grand Father clock face.
Also have innards,
and the cabinet. 
Piecing it all out. fun.

rusty goodness..
plant shelf, and more old milk cans.
I do love my rust.

And this last treasure.
Almost 100 year old violin. (or so I was told)
Neck is coming away from body of it,
but still has lots of appeal sitting in case, or hanging on wall.
Loved the case too, and below is a close up of the neck (or whatever it is called). So pretty.
 

That is just a small part of the treasures I have been finding lately.
More to come.

be blessed.
Barb
joining Angie at

4 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

You always find the best stuff sweet friend!!! I hope you are doing so good ~ xxoo, Dawn

Tete said...

Love the outdoor bedroom! That is so cute. Love all your junque finds. Love the pulleys. I have a thing for them and have no idea why. Looks like you had another good haul!

ELENA said...

Hi, Barb! How I love your outdoor bedroom!!!! It'd be great for me to sleep outside, since we are going through a terrible heat wave (125ºF at midday!!!)...Well, I've been absent for a time because of my work and when I finally went on holidays....unfortunately burglars broke into my home and ...well, better not to remember it again!!!!
But I'm back again!!!! Just to tell you how I enjoy the marvellous things you find....that violin is gorgeous and I know you'll find a place for it!

Hope you're having a lovely summer!!!
Best wishes!!!
Elena

She Uses Her Words said...

Did you make the pillows on the bed? What a great setting!
Is the violin still available?
xo, Karen